Wednesday 11 December 2019

DOWNLOAD W.R.O.H AB SOUL

You know Revelations say that we livin' in the last days I mean, I see you skimmed through Genesis and Timothy but did you get to that page? Forget it Day, no, really, forget this day If I had a time machine, I'd go back in time to see Just how many people would say "Yes" to Day Nobody, fam, nobody, fam That's why I'm ahead to day No, no body fam, that's why I'm a head today No, nobody fam, that's why I'm ahead of Day Somebody check the clock, I think I'm ahead a day Send him to the choppin' block, off with the head of Day It's only right I be blunt to Lyt I only gave Lyt a match to light a blunt I see I should have used the lighter instead Chill Loc, we ain't smokin' no purple We need the fire instead When I think of daylight, I think of shit like Breakfast, morning, birds singin', kids playin' See where I'm goin'? That's how you ILL-u-min-ate, and finish Lyt, good night Hold on, hold on, hold on, let me get you right You got that for me? Shed some light on Day? It's safe to say your mob of dots won't make it And I'm a fan first But it won't take too many seconds to leave you in a damn urn You deserve this disservice I put this man in ERs if he don't got no man nerves, man word I'm expectin' some etiquette in your segment kid I brought you to the 'Stu to show how we do So all them antics and funny shit you do for the cameras don't get aired here They can't see you Wave your title to this tidal wave, we do And you don't appear to be appearin' me, forreal You should kneel to me or somethin' Fuck it, to keep it You're nil to me, that's nothing Heard they been raisin' raisins down on Grape Street, that's crazy right? A date is a day that's marked I'm smart, and just cause I know you love 'em so much I came with name flips for days, tailored just for Day I'm expecting Day to base his verse on data based on turds My database said Day the basehead that date a basehead Is he dope? Did you really think "Paul Walker" was a dope song? w.r.o.h ab soul

Uploader: Nijind
Date Added: 21 November 2011
File Size: 56.37 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21623
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





That means you better break fast, or I'll have your family mournin'' When that bird sings, kid, I ain't playin' and you know it But you know what?

w.r.o.h ab soul

By using this website, you agree with our use of w.r.o.hh to improve its performance and enhance your user experience. Ab-Soul] Y'all got me, everything good, y'all can hear me? Collect all of my proceeds Don't I flow like I don't bleed? More info in our Cookies Policy page. Woul means you better break fast, or I'll have your family mournin' When that bird sings, kid, I ain't playin' and you know it But you know what? Bring light to the situation, maybe, you know, Try to find your own personal message in that incident, That experience and try to move forward Y'all got me, everything good, y'all can hear me?

No tales from the Crip this evening, he slip Seems he forgot what the C meant It's yo dumbass that thought that last part was so concrete But I guess you'd have to be Ken to get that bar beat, pardon me I bet right about now you feelin' like Jordan down in the Jordan Downs In fact it's crazy that you even play ball to clear your thoughts before raw backwards And that's cool, but for this w.f.o.h, save the bull before you let the Jordan downs and Jordan down Now, as for the crew Well, uhh, the villain been itchin' to skin a dog And this nigga bought, what, a hundred and three dalmations?

If so, you were wrong Hold on, I got one more, and don't lie to me Do you really have a Batmobile outside, my G?

Ab-Soul - W.R.O.H lyrics

We really out here, yeah yeah yeah! Every cut is just dumb After me there will be none I told you there is only one Soul Yeah, and I just might be in your hood Causin' havoc with my bros, and instill all to the good Horse and carriage when I roll, it's sober hopin' so it's 'stood I'm in Hollywood cause I remember when I had 50 Cent, up In Da Club All my life I knew I was major, I don't need no major I don't even write rhymes, I really shouldn't have to sign paper to dominate the Game y'all praise on hand and knee, just waited till it came to me I just kept it real with y'all, keeping it real with me 'Cause I ain't got no fear, under the atmosphere Trying to stay high, as long as we down here Listen closely, see what we bout here Who really bout that, you'll see when the smoke clears 'Cause we really out here!

It's crucial, you choose, I'm sure you don't want me to assume I should be against the law to run into Cause we all know in LA I'm double you, all so true Today is the day I split Day in two What the fuck has battle rap turned Day into? Collect all of my proceeds Don't I flow like I don't bleed? Nay, do you realize I still got a break, brother When I quake in action, think of Blake and Jackson Take cover That's Lyt work, Soul Cut your lights switch, see how the Lyt works, Soul I cut the light switch off and your light switch off, Soul Somebody get this nigga help I mean, like, Soul, assist him Get him help, I'm sendin' this nigga out the Solar System I mean it's simple, Aretha Franklin, you a soul sister That's enough, man Imma have to throw one of these masks on, man Should I finish him off?

Rick Ross 09 Ride Slow feat.

W.R.O.H (feat. JMSN) - Ab-Soul - Ouvir Música Ver A Letra No Kboing

I'm still taking blows at the Senate Claims of Illuminati, I'm just tryna Illuminate Praise to the most high, God, Jah, Allah, Yahweh Selassie eye and I'm proud to say, I never need a 9 by my waist Niggas still respect my game so celestials respect my space And I just might be in your hood Causin' havoc with my bros, and it is still all to the good Horse and carriage when I roll, it's over ho, it's overstood I was overlooked, I went overboard now I'm overbooked Ab-Soul, Luke Just, my life is like an open book Read between the lines nigga I did this shit legally blind nigga Yeah, Soulo ho, Carson arson with Del Amo Knock Knock!

Tell your folks I said hello, I ain't never scared 'Cause I ain't got no fear, under the atmosphere Trying to stay high, as long as we down here Listen closely, see what we bout here Who really bout that, you'll see when the smoke clears 'Cause we really out here! Jesus, holy cow, cut the bull, soul before you get meatsliced I'm from the third, I gotta try you Guy you play Ryu, lose a Ken in street fight [? You know Revelations say that we livin' in the last days I mean, I see you skimmed through Genesis and Timothy but did you get to that page?

Shed some light on Day? Ab-Soul] Uh, and it might not be such a bad idea if I never went home again Fuck the same hoes again, bumpin' "Druggies Wit Hoes Again" with my bros again No, I want the world chico and everything in it Every beverage with Codeine in it How the fuck you say I sold my sprit? You think your little arm'll get in the way of Armageddon? Ab-Soul] All my life, all my life, all my life I knew I was tight All my life, all my life, all my life I knew I was sick All my life, all my life, all my life I knew I was ill All my life, all my life, all my life knew I'd be here [Break: It's safe to say your mob of dots won't make it And I'm a fan first But it won't take too many seconds to leave you in a damn urn You deserve this disservice I put this man in ERs if he don't got no man nerves, man word I'm expectin' some etiquette in your segment kid I brought you to the 'Stu to show how we do So all them antics and funny shit you do for the cameras don't get aired here They can't see you Wave your title to this tidal wave, we do And you don't appear to be appearin' me, forreal You should kneel to me or somethin' Fuck it, to keep it You're nil to me, that's nothing Heard they been raisin' raisins down on Grape Street, that's crazy right?

w.r.o.h ab soul

A ho in Woul, no This is food for thought, from a dog on top We been nuts There was a fool who thought we was new to this But who knew this would end up, a glow stick and a uterus That's light in a box And that's light, that's light But light like to lick twat a lot so that's right That's what y'all call street?

Or just another fruit in this room? We really out here! It's safe to say your mob of dots won't make it And I'm a fan first But it won't take too many seconds to leave you in a damn urn You deserve this disservice I put this man in ERs if he don't got no man nerves, man word I'm expectin' some etiquette in your segment kid I brought you to the 'Stu to show how we do So all them antics and funny shit you do for the cameras don't get aired here They can't see you Wave your title to this tidal wave, we do And you don't appear to be a peer to me, for real You should kneel to me or somethin' Fuck it, to keep it You're nil to me, that's nothing Heard they been raisin' raisins down on Grape Street, that's crazy right?

I'm wb taking blows at the Senate Claims of Illuminati, I'm just tryna Illuminate Praise to the most high, God, Jah, Allah, Yahweh Selassie eye and I'm proud to say, I never need a 9 by my waist Niggas w.f.o.h respect my game so celestials respect my space And I just might be in your hood Causin' havoc with my bros, and instill all to the good Horse and carriage when I roll, it's over ho, it's over stud I was overlooked, I went overboard now I'm overbooked Ab-Soul, w.g.o.h Uh, and sul might not be such a bad idea if I never went home again Fuck the same hoes again, bumpin' "Druggies Wit Hoes Again" with my bros again No, I want the world chico and everything in it Every beverage with Codeine in it How the fuck you say I sold my spirit?

You know Revelations say that we livin' in the last days I mean, I see you skimmed through Genesis and Timothy but did you get to that page? You got that for me? A date is a day that's marked I'm smart, and just cause I know you love 'em so much I came with name flips for days, tailored just for Day I'm expecting Day to base his verse on data based on turds My database said Day the basehead that day to base head Is he dope?

Are you from Gotham or from Watts? It don't matter, The Matrix old I double cats, I ask 'em if they seen the glitch Sohl, no, no Face it, I got it covered Prevail, they say the sail was a threat to Hell The gravitational stitch cause some niggas seem down They come up with this perfectly clean round But I hope you not doin' this cause of fear Of the pen, I'ma prove you pussy within But I guess it's up to you to risk your career I retire niggas, I'm the slow leak crew, I could OD too To even the odds some He thought he Kelis get a baby victory But all he got was "Na's, son" Check this out, he not ready Either you fight back or I Ether you Thought you could face what I hand you, well this is impeccable Soon as I took a peek at you, you looked shocked Peep at you, put everything at stake Well done, this is beef, right?

All my life All my life I say all my life, all my life, all my life I knew I was tight I say all my life, all my life, all my life I knew I was sick I say all my life, all my life, all my life I knew I was ill I say all my life, all my life, all my life I knew I was I'll be here I'll be there, everywhere, tell the truth you wouldn't w.o.h Cross me like the gold souul wear Soulo flow like the solar flare in the open air So much smoke that I'm comatose, but I still want mo' Tde generals, she ain't spiritual but she still want Soul God bless, God body, no fear in nobody, no thing Can I proceed?

Don't be so transparent, this nigga's light, through If you don't know what transparent means, let me enlighten you If it's transparent, that means that it lets the light through So I should smack this trans' parents for lettin' light through Like, he nerve of this cat Lyin' with a motionless emotion This nigga Day all bitch Somebody get Quill a quilt before Quill get kilt Do Quill got skill at all, homie?

No comments:

Post a Comment